Next Step Foot & Ankle
Director of Human Resources
|Job Title: Registered Medical Assistant||Location: Must be willing to travel.|
Seeking Registered Medical Assistant – RMA
Busy Specialty Clinic needs solid Medical Assistants to work front & back office. Must have reliable transportation. Previous experience preferred. Full-time hours available. Weekends off.
Must be willing to travel.
Skills & Requirements: An outgoing and friendly personality, professional image, strong attention to detail, computer literacy.
Competitive Wages…Mileage Reimbursement…401k with Co. Match…H.S.A. Plan…Medical Insurance.
Our company is on the move…we have doubled in size in 4 years and have aggressive growth plans in the future. You will find our work environment casual with a strong emphasis on teamwork. We have high standards for our employees…however we also know how to have fun. Come join us!
|Job Title: Medical Billing Specialist||Location: 5139 Mattis Road, Ste 102
St. Louis, MO 63128
|Department: Billing||Revision Date: January 2020|
|NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.|
Position overview: Working all aspects of the billing cycle accurately to ensure revenue is being brought into the practice efficiently and continuously from payors. Interact with patients in a professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Submitting claims within set time frames
- Working appeals within set time frame
- Exceptional knowledge of EMR system
- Identifies issues within EMR system
- Identifies changes with payors
- Communicate identified EMR issues and payor changes with manager
- Thorough understanding of Dx and modifiers and billing rules
- Excellent ability to research billing issues
- Reviews previous denials monthly
- Reviews aging twice monthly
- Excellent customer service skills for answering billing questions and deescalating upset patients
- Copies checks and posts within the set time frame
- Will rotate working until 5pm
- Available to work overtime to get caught up or for a special projects, as needed
- Team player with billing department and every department throughout organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of EXCEL
- Professional appearance for patients and outside reps
- Proficient knowledge of EMR systems
- Listening and talking to patients on the phone for 6-8 hours per day
- May use a headset as needed
- Sitting at desk 6-8 hours per day
- 10 Key
- Knowledge of basic office equipment: phones, copier, fax, scanner
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week